The Halo reader is a great multi-purpose reader that can read a number of LF class (125kHz-134kHz) RFID tags, including FDX-A, FDX-B, our EM41xx family xEM tags, and our Bio-Thermo xBT tags. Halo will show you temperature data from scanned xBT tags right on the LCD screen! It will record all scan data internally, which can be exported via USB using included Windows software application.
- Halo Scanner
- Software Install CD
- USB Cable
- Instruction Sheet
- Reads FDX-B, FDX-A (FECAVA), and EM41xx RFID tag IDs
- Displays LifeChip Bio-Thermo Temperature Data
- Store last 2000 scans in memory
- Internal lithium polymer rechargeable
- Recharge via USB port
- 2 month (typically) standby time!
- Approximately 10,000 scans per charge
- 135mm diameter x 33mm
- Simple squeeze to start scanning, automatic turn off after 50 seconds
- Windows software included (Win98 or later)