WARNING This kit definitely contains dangerous things. This device has not been tested or certified by any regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Use of this device is strictly at your own risk.
The xEMi kit contains the xEM tag and all the sterile procedure materials required to perform installation. The xEM tag is made with the 125kHz ISO11784/785 ATA5577 chip, which is pre-programmed in EM41xx/EM4200 compatible mode and encased in a biologically safe 2x12mm cylindrical Schott 8625 bioglass tube. The bioglass cylinder is laser sealed and the finished xEM tag is tested for function before loading into the injector assembly, and the whole injector assembly with xEM tag inside is EO gas sterilized.
The xEM is a great starter tag for people just getting into RFID projects. It is compatible with many inexpensive OEM and commercial 125kHz readers and stand-alone access controllers. Click here for a list of compatible products.
xEMi Kit Equipment
- 1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with an xEM tag
- 1 single use ChloraPrep SEPP 0.67ml applicator (video)
- 1 sterile gauze pad for post-injection wound care
- 1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
- 1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves