125kHz Card & Keyfob Cloning Service
As a custom service, we will attempt to clone any 125kHz card, badge, keyfob, or token to any one of our T5577 based chip implants (xEM or NExT) and supply that chip implant pre-loaded in its sterile injection assembly. Works with EM41xx, EM4200, HID 1326 ProxCard II, HID 1346 ProxCard III, Indala (and more). Mail us your source chip and we’ll test & clone it!
- Add the chip implant you want to your cart
- Add this service to your cart & purchase
- We will hold your order and contact you
125kHz Conversion Service
As a custom service, we will attempt to clone any 125kHz card, badge, keyfob, or token to any one of our T5577 based chip implants (xEM or NExT) and supply that chip implant pre-loaded into its sterile injection assembly. We can copy the ID number from any EM41xx, EM4200, HID 1326 ProxCard II, HID 1346 ProxCard III, or Indala (and more), and write that ID number into either our xEM or NExT chip implant.
- We are not able to clone or copy every type of 125kHz source device.
- If your device is not able to be cloned into an xEM or NExT chip implant, we will contact you so you can decide if you want us to refund your order or ship you your order without cloning your source tag.
- Either way, your source tag will be returned to you.
- If you are able to scan your source chip with a proxmark3 to obtain the ID number of the source chip, and send us the output, then we can clone the ID to a chip implant without you needing to mail us the source chip.
Steps To Follow
- Step 1 – Add the chip implant you want to your cart.
- Step 2 – Add this service to your cart and purchase.
- Step 3 – Print the order confirmation email you receive.
- Step 4 – Place the print-out & source chip in a box and ship it to us.
- Step 5 – Email us the tracking information for your shipment!
- Step 6 – We ship the cloned chip implant and source chip to you.