PN532 RFID/NFC Reader/Writer
The Arduino compatible PN523 RFID reader/writer is capable of reading and writing to all ISO14443A/B RFID and NFC tags.
- 13.56MHz ISO14443A/B RFID & NFC Read/Write Operations
- Supports NFC peer-to-peer mode for direct communications
Out of stock
The Arduino compatible PN523 RFID reader/writer is capable of reading and writing to all ISO14443A/B compliant RFID and NFC tags. It also supports the NFC peer-to-peer standard, so two of these devices can talk to each other, or you can set up a peer session with a mobile phone. The board also has several switch-selectable I/O modes including I2C, SPI, and HSU (high speed uart). Easily add RFID and NFC capability to your next project with the PN532!
PN532 Kit Contents
- The PN532 board with integrated NFC loop antenna
- RFID card with Chinese knock-off of the Mifare “Classic” S50 1K chip
- Keyfob with Chinese knock-off of the Mifare “Classic” S50 1K chip
- 4 jumper wires, 6 inches (15cm) long
- A 4 pin angled IDC header
- On-board level shifter for 3.3v SPI and 5v I2C & Uart
User Manuals & Datasheets
- Here is a PDF of the user manual for the PN532 kit.
- The PN532 datasheet can be found here.
- NXP’s user manual for the PN532 chip is here.
- Click here for NXP’s Application Note for the PN532
Here is the github repository for the PN532 which contains example Arduino code.