xG3 Injectable Biomagnet
WORLD’S FIRST INJECTABLE, CLINICALLY STERILIZED BIOMAGNET
- N52+ strength with highest Gauss rating!
- 3mm x 15mm bioglass encased neodymium magnet
- Clinically sterilized in EO gas process
- Axial or Diametric magnetization options!
- Free shipping* for entire order if you buy the xG3!
- Check out what people are doing with their xG3!
*Free shipping for qualified orders. Check our shipping policy for more info.
$74.99 – $129.00
More DetailsWARNING This product is definitely a dangerous things. While our implants products have undergone several quality checks during manufacture and have been put through a battery of tests, nothing has been certified by any government regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Your personal decision to purchase and ultimately the safe use of this device is strictly your responsibility and at your own risk.
MRI COMPATIBILITY WARNING The xG3 and all magnetic implant products should be removed before any MRI or magnetic imaging procedure. While our x-series transponders have tested as compatible with MRI machines up to 7T field strength, all magnetic products are incompatible with MRI machines and procedures.
Not sure what biomagnets are all about? Read our basic technology primer!
The xG3 injectable biomagnet is a world first, three times!
- First we solved the lifespan and robustness problems other encapsulation techniques have (silicone, parylene, etc.) by using our tried and true Schott 8625 bioglass. Our magnetic core is secured with biocompatible resin inside a laser sealed bioglass encapsulate.
- Second it is the only injectable biomagnet in the world that comes pre-loaded in an injection assembly. Other magnetic implants on the market require scalpels and dermal elevators to install, and sutures to close after placement. The xG3 is a simple injection!
- Third it is the only biomagnet in the world that is put through a clinically sterile EO gas process! The xG3 has been designed from the ground up for direct and permanent in vivo use. Using 3 special processes – a specialized magnet production process, a precisely controlled glass encapsulation process, and a customized EO gas sterilization process, we are able to make the xG3 biomagnet with the same safe Schott 8625 bioglass coating the rest of our x-series implants use, and sterilize them, all without impacting the magnetic field strength.
xG3 Kit Contents
- 1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with xG3 biomagnet
- 2 single use ChloraPrep antiseptic wipes
- 1 sterile gauze pad for post-installation wound care
- 1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
- 1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves
What to expect
Sometimes there is talk online about implantable magnets being able to detect “electricity” or “electric fields”, but often these discussions quickly diverge into the realm of the unrealistic. A magnet implant is just a magnet. For you to be able to get any sensation out of it, it must move. For example, if you hold a strong N52 grade neodymium magnet gently in between your fingers and put it near a wire, and feel nothing, then you will not feel anything when it’s implanted either. There is further discussion about this on https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/titan-sensitivity-issues.
Axial vs Diametric
The xG3 v1 is axially magnetized and is designed to be a jack of all trades type magnetic implant, meant to provide some gentle sensing and discrete lifting capabilities. The xG3 v2 is diametrically magnetized and designed to be used exclusively as a strong lifting magnet.
Some customers have been concerned that the axial version of the xG3 has no lifting power, so we did a side by side comparison. Check out that test here – https://forum.dangerousthings.com/t/lifting-power-of-the-xg3-v1-vs-v2/9865