Proxmark3 Easy (Iceman Firmware)
Get the standard Proxmark3 Easy, but with Iceman bootloader and firmware image PRE-LOADED! No messing around with cascaded Chinese bootloader upgrades or JTAG firmware pushes to finally get a decent firmware on the affordable Proxmark3 Easy hardware, we’ve done the hard work for you! Be sure to read the getting started guide!
- Proxmark3 Easy 512kB memory
- Iceman Firmware (2020-09-24 release)
- A collection of assorted test cards
The Proxmark3 is the defacto standard RFID diagnostic, testing, and programming tool. The hardware is standard Chinese issue, but the Iceman firmware we have pre-loaded onto it is considered to be the pinnacle of features and functionality, enabling a huge range of extremely useful and convenient commands and LUA scripts to automate chip identification, penetration testing, and programming.
- Proxmark3 Easy (512kB memory) with Iceman firmware
- USB-A to micro-USB cable
- *Assorted collection of test devices
* We ship the Proxmark3 Easy with an assorted collection of test devices. These could be cards, keyfobs, or a mix of both. We try to ensure that the T5577 chip and Magic Mifare 1k CUID chip are represented in the collection so you can experiment with writing new data to these chip types which are commonly used to clone certain types of source transponders.
Chris “Iceman” Herrmann is one of many open source developers for the proxmark3 platform, but his work extends beyond simple fixes into major overhauls of the feature set and user interface. His work is invaluable to proxmark3 hardwware owners, and he deserves your support. Find him @herrmann1001, but more importantly you should subscribe to his Patreon channel for at least a couple bucks a month.
If you are new to the Proxmark3, saying that the Proxmark3 is a notoriously unfriendly device is still an understatement. For starters, it comes with no software at all.. you must compile the firmware and client software yourself. Doing this on Windows requires some special preparation.
Unboxing the Proxmark3 Easy
Exploring the Proxmark3
Detect chip type with a Proxmark3 Easy
Cloning common 125kHZ chips to the T5577
Cloning Mifare 1k "classic" chips to an xM1 with the Proxmark3
Clone Proxmark3 dump file to Magic Ring with MCT app on Android